Is your heating system able to keep up with the cold this winter? Here are some pointers to help you prepare your plan for the season:
1. Unblock your vents.
2. Check your air filter.
3. Schedule a furnace tune-up.
4. Check your thermostat.
5. Repair any drafts around doors and windows.
6. Clean your furnace cabinet.
7. If you have an A/C condenser, keep it outdoors.
8. Keep an eye on the age of your heating system.
Need Help? Allow us to relieve you of the burden. Our team of experts can make your home safe and enjoyable, whether it's plumbing, heating, air conditioning, or electrical. Please contact Union City HVAC Service right away for additional details.
We are a team of qualified professionals more than ready and committed to provide you with excellent services to ensure that you enjoy the comfort of your home's or office's air and heating systems.