Hudson Theatre Works
Hudson Theatre Works has a burgeoning and daring community yearning for new experiences. Selecting visually varied and genuine content acknowledges and enhances that hunger. The plays provoke contemplation, stir conversation, and get the pulse flowing, from highly theatrical world premieres to condensed re-imaginings of contemporary classics.
The modest ticket rates enable everyone to enjoy top-notch live performances regularly. Their PlayWorks readings of new plays include both the author and the audience in producing a fresh piece, and The Forge, their in-house group, is a creative playground for writers, performers, and directors to create new work and hone their skills. The children's theatre has sold out and received requests for further performances. They are honored that reviewers call them "A Theatre On The Edge!"
The Hudson Theatreworks Playwrighting Development Lab, or The Lab, offers a safe space for aspiring and veteran playwrights to create new work and explore new creative pathways. The Lab, which comprises invited playwrights and the company of actors, serves as an incubator for new plays while also allowing its actors to practice and improve their profession. It also fosters strong ties amongst the artists, which benefits everyone involved. A great place to also visit is the Park Performing Arts Center.
Protocols for Safety
- All of their performers and crew have been wholly immunized per Equity requirements.
- Vaccinations and masks - Hudson Theatre Works will continue to monitor mask recommendations from the CDC and the state. Audiences attending indoor shows will be forced to wear masks, and all customers must present confirmation of Covid-19 immunization.
- Reservations - Make a reservation as soon as possible. Due to social alienation, each show will have restricted seating.
- Seating - All seats will be cleaned after and between performances.
- Sanitization - Throughout the theatre, hand sanitizing stations will be provided.
- Patron Isolation - While in line at the Box Office, in the restrooms, and while waiting for their seats, patrons are expected to maintain social distance.
- Playbills - Both printed and digital playbills will be made available to each and every one of our clients.
- Ticketing Options - If you are sick, please stay at home and contact the box office to have your tickets swapped for another night. If you cannot attend the event due to sickness and an exchange is not possible, the Box Office will issue you with a credit that may be used for future performance.
They were making ensuring people's safety their priority. Feel free to call them at 201-472-5123 or check out their website if you have any questions or want more information.
Check it out here